Advanatges and Disadvantages of Moto X4
Moto X4 : Moto comes with new amazing smartphone Moto X4. Moto Launched this device in 2017 and it has an amazing features and device.
Although Moto X4 is Much Better within this range, but it has some Pros & Cons which we will discuss in this post below.
- Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 630
- Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- Front Camera : 16 MP Primary Camera
- Rear Camera : 12-megapixel + 8 MP
- RAM : 3GB/4GB
- Storage 32GB/64GB
- Screen Size 5.2 inches (13.20 cm)
- Battery Capacity : 3000 mAh
- IP68-rated water-resistant
- Moto X4 Price in India: Rs. 23,999
- Moto X4 to be launched on Nov 13, 2017(Global)
Motorola Moto X4 smartphone was launched in November 2017. The phone comes with a 5.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 424 pixels per inch. Motorola Moto X4 price in India starts from Rs. 20,999.
The Motorola Moto X4 is powered by 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 2000.048GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Motorola Moto X4 packs a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Motorola Moto X4 runs Android 7.1.1 and is powered by a 3000mAh non removable battery. It measures 148.35 x 73.40 x 7.99 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 163.00 grams.
The Motorola Moto X4 is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, Headphones, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Here are some 50 reasons which are selected to tell Pros and Cons or Advantages and disadvantages of Moto X4. Please read all and provide feedback at last or if you know any other tell us in comment section.
Also Check : : 50 Pros and Cons of Huawei Mate 10 : Advanatges Disadvantages
26 Reasons to Buy Moto X4 (Advantages or Pros) :
- Amazon Alexa Integration
- Super-intelligent AI
- Pocket Disco(Connect to 4 bluetooth at once)
- Powerful camera setup.
- IP68 water-resistant
- Day-long battery life
- Sturdy glass/metal build
- Easy one-handed use
- Project Fi compatibility
- Virtual assistant respond to voice commands even when locked
- Crafted from high-grade Aluminum body
- Record HD videos (4K, 1080p)
- Dual Rear Camera with Dual Autofocus Pixel Technology
- Ultra-low light front-facing camera
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ processor
- Precision-crafted glass and metal
- Good IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display( 424 ppi )
- Speakers get incredibly loud
- Front-facing speakers.
- Robust configuration.
- Screen Mirrroing : Wireless screen share
- Offers Screen Casting.
- USB Type-C port
- Dual-color LED Flash
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Fingerprint Reader.
- Fast Charging support
24 Reasons not to Buy Moto X4 : (Disadvantages or Cons) :
- No Android 8.0 Oreo yet
- Single Nano SIM
- Camera is slow and weak in low light
- Battery life is average
- Could stand to be a little cheaper
- Camera gimmicks were a wash
- Absence of Moto Mods
- A bit too Bulky
- Snapdragon 630 lacks the Punch
- Slightly Low on RAM
- Camera shutter lag is frustrating
- No Tempow Audio in Android One model
- No HDMI Connectivity.
- Non Removable Battery.
- Does not have Dual SIM
- No CDMA Sim.
- No Facial Recognition
- No Wireless Charging
- No USB- OTG
- Doesn’t support micro-USB
- No HDR10 compliant
- No Infrared port
- No Bluetooth 5 support
- No Java Support
MY Verdict :
Moto series always sell their phones like hot cake because they offer lots of features under reasonable price. It is also an amazing phone with many attractive features.
All in all we would have to say the Moto X4 is definitely worth buying. What’s your take on it? Is there a pro or a con that we missed? Let us know in the comments.
Order now on Flipkart -> Click here….
Recommended Posts : :