Flipkart Billion Capture Plus
Flipkart is about to launch its Flipkart Billion Capture Plus smartphone. Billion Capture Plus comes with a dual camera, fast charging, a full-HD display and the latest stock Android Nougat operating system. Flipkart’s website already has a banner live for the upcoming launch and it will be unveiled on November 15. This will be the second time Flipkart has forayed into hardware products, and has previously released a lineup of tablets based on Intel processors.
The banner on the Flipkart page for the phone says unlimited cloud storage for unlimited memories, so the storage could only be restricted to photos captured on the device. The device ships with stock Android, which is attractive because of optimised performance and timely updates. The Billion Capture Plus ships with Nougat and comes with the promise of an Oreo update.
Display and Configuration : The Flipkart Billion Capture Plus is part of Flipkart’s private label Billion and this is a ‘Made for India’ smartphone, says the company. It will have a 5.5-inch full HD display with 401 PPI and 2.5D Dragontrail glass on top for extra protection. The phone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor with 3GB/4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB storage on board. This is expandable up to 128 GB via a microSD card.
Battery : Flipkart Billion Capture Plus has a 3,500mAh battery with the company claiming “two days of uninterrupted battery life.” This has a USB Type C charger and Quick Charge with Flipkart promising seven hours of battery life with just 15 minutes of charging.
Camera : The device supports 13MP + 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone flash, shooter with Digital Zoom, Video Recording. The smartphone also has a Front Facing Camera capable of shooting 8 MP selfies.
Connectivity and Sensors : The Flipkart Billion Capture Plus is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor.
Price : Flipkart Billion Capture Plus will be available in two storage variants – 3GB RAM+32GB ROM and 4GB RAM+64GB ROM – priced at Rs 10,999 and Rs 12,999 respectively. It is available in Mystic Black, Desert Gold colours across India.
Flipkart Billion Capture Plus Specifications :
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 5.5-inch (13.9 cms) HD (1080 x 1920 pixels)
- 2GHz Octa-core Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- RAM: 3/4 GB
- 32/64 GB; expandable up to 128 GB with microSD card
- Front Camera: supports 8MP.
- Rear Camera: supports 13MP + 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone flash | f/2.0 aperture.
- Battery: 3,500 mAh
Here are some 30 reasons which are selected to tell Pros and Cons or Advantages and disadvantages of Flipkart Billion Capture Plus. Please read all and provide feedback at last or if you know any other tell us in comment section.
Also Check : : 50 Pros and Cons of Apple iPhone 10/X/8 : Advantages Disadvantages
15 Reasons to Buy Flipkart Billion Capture Plus(Advantages or Pros) :
- Powerful Dual Camera Setup.
- Good IPS display (1920 x 1080 Pixels)
- 2 GHz Octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-bit
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth , GPS.
- Two front-facing speakers.
- G-sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Gyroscope, Hall Sensor, Fingerprint
- Support for VoLTE, eMBMS.
- Dual Sim : Supports Micro SIM and Nano SIM
- Primary Camera : Samsung Sensor, Aperture: F2.0, Pixel Size: 1.12micrometer Stacked Sensor, Auto Focus
- Curved glass and Build quality is awesome..
- Hybrid slot and Support external memory.
- Both Sim supports 4G.
- Fingerprint Reader on back side.
- Sleek & Thin Metallic Body.
- Supports USB Type C charger and Quick Charge.
15 Reasons not to Buy Flipkart Billion Capture Plus: (Disadvantages or Cons) :
- No HDMI Connectivity.
- No DLNA support.
- No 4K Display.
- Non Removable Battery.
- No CDMA Sim.
- No Optical image stabilization.
- No Waterproof.
- No Facial Recognition.
- No Wireless Charging.
- Hybrid SIM Slot
- No Java Support
- No NFC
- No Infrared
- No Micro USB Port
- No Mini USB Port
MY Verdict :
Flipkart always sell their phones like hot cake because they offer lots of features under reasonable price. It is also an amazing phone with many attractive features.
All in all we would have to say the Flipkart Billion Capture Plus is definitely worth buying. What’s your take on it? Is there a pro or a con that we missed? Let us know in the comments.
Recommended Posts : :